Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,852
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello

Started by hoof hearted, September 10, 2020, 09:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoof hearted

I am hoof, I have been shooting airguns to 50 years, like most kid I started with the Gat gun, then spent much of my youth drooling over the images of airguns and lingerie in the freeman's catalog.
I have had a succession of springers until I bought  a rapid, I have tried other PCPs but all have come and gone, only the rapid remains, it's not more accurate than any of my other pcps but it much easier to be accurate with and has personality that no other gun does.

I an not sure how much I can contribute but I am sure I will learn plenty.

hoof.

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum Hoof - get stuck in mate 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Topsparx1

Hi there Hoof welcome to the forum, what area you from bud ?
BASC Airgun Member - Responsible Shooter 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Theoben Rapid 7 Mk1 .22
Weihrauch HW100KT .22
Weihrauch HW98  .177
Walther LGM-1 .177

Ca_Varminter

Hello hoof,

That is the story many here has lived too.
I know I did over in the US...
But We Had Dr Beeman and His Toy Catalogs...
I couldn't wait for the New catalog to arrive..
The Drooling was bad....
I miss those days
I hope you like our site!!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

hoof hearted

Quote from: Topsparx1 on September 10, 2020, 01:45:51 PM
Hi there Hoof welcome to the forum, what area you from bud ?

South lincs.

hoof hearted

Thanks for the welcome👍

KevG

welcome to the forum hoof m8.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

KCE

Hi hoof hearted.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here as we develop the site more.
Feel free to get involved with any post on here and look forward to your posts.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.