Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 23
  • Total: 23
  • Google (2)
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello From South Yorkshire

Started by PhilH, August 01, 2020, 10:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilH

Thanks for accepting me into the forum.
I don't have a rapid at the moment but have an evolution and a fenman in .22 and am wanting to find out more about the rapids before buying one. I'm hoping there will be plenty on here to point me in the right direction.

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum Phil 👍
Theres loads of info on here and great members that can answer any questions you may have- ask away mate 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Ca_Varminter

Hi PhilH,

I am sure we can Point you in the Right direction!
But, Beware!!!!
Once you buy one...... You won't be able to stop  from  buying more!!
Looking forward to your Future Rapid Postings

Visit Us as Often as You can!
Stuart

Kernal


KevG

welcome to the forum Phil m8
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

KCE

Welcome to the forum PhilH.
Good to have you onboard.
Feel free to get involved with anything on here and we hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the forum.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Dazgrif36

S type .177 kevg reg 😎

kennyboy

Welcome to the forum mate. I`ve not been a member very long but can honestly say it is the best thing I have done shooting wise. All the members bend over backwards to help with anything Rapid. Any problem you have with a Theoben jusk ask. You will be surprised how much information and experience there is on here. Ken.

PhilH

Yes I can see that, I've read more good things on here than anywhere else

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.