Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,849
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 26
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello from Suffolk

Started by Topsparx1, July 16, 2020, 09:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topsparx1

Hey there guys, I've had my Rapid 7 MK1 since 1997 its the best rifle ever for me so accurate and reliable, I live in a small village called Polstead in Suffolk. I only moved here a year ago so I don't have any permissions or shooting knowledge of this area. If anyone lives close by shout out and we can have a chat 👍🏻
BASC Airgun Member - Responsible Shooter 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Theoben Rapid 7 Mk1 .22
Weihrauch HW100KT .22
Weihrauch HW98  .177
Walther LGM-1 .177

Kernal

Welcome to the board Topsparx1,  Enjoy your stay here with us,

Regards

KCE

Hi Topsparx1.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
look forward to your postings on here in time and please add a pic of your rapid in the gallery.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

KevG

welcome to the forum m8.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Ca_Varminter

Hi  Topsparx1,

Glad you found all of us Fellow Rapid Lovers here on this site.
I hope you find it informative and fun.
Looking forward to you join in on the fun here!!

Visit Us as Often as You Can..
Stuart

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Topsparx1

Quote from: KCE on July 16, 2020, 10:23:43 PM
Hi Topsparx1.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
look forward to your postings on here in time and please add a pic of your rapid in the gallery.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.

I'll add a pic once she's all back together again, just having a bit of a service ATM. Got to get my cylinder tested and filled also !!
BASC Airgun Member - Responsible Shooter 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Theoben Rapid 7 Mk1 .22
Weihrauch HW100KT .22
Weihrauch HW98  .177
Walther LGM-1 .177

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

CliffRay

II was in Suffolk for 11 years but still had to look up Polstead on Google Maps. I may have a possible rabbit shoot for you near Felixstowe if you don't mind driving that far. I took nearly 1000 rabbits in 8 months, but I moved away 15 months ago and I am sure they are back :)

KCE

A very kind gesture there Cliff.
Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Daztilley

Brilliant gesture 👍👍👍
Get that thermal charged up Kev 😎
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Topsparx1

Quote from: CliffRay on July 28, 2020, 08:27:18 PM
II was in Suffolk for 11 years but still had to look up Polstead on Google Maps. I may have a possible rabbit shoot for you near Felixstowe if you don't mind driving that far. I took nearly 1000 rabbits in 8 months, but I moved away 15 months ago and I am sure they are back :)

Hi CliffRay, as the guys have stated that is a very kind gesture, Felixstowe is about an hours drive away for me but I would definitely be interested to see the permission
BASC Airgun Member - Responsible Shooter 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Theoben Rapid 7 Mk1 .22
Weihrauch HW100KT .22
Weihrauch HW98  .177
Walther LGM-1 .177

CliffRay

Send me your number and a good time to call :)

Topsparx1

BASC Airgun Member - Responsible Shooter 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Theoben Rapid 7 Mk1 .22
Weihrauch HW100KT .22
Weihrauch HW98  .177
Walther LGM-1 .177

CliffRay


This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.