Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 29
  • Total: 29
  • Google
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi All

Started by GB2017, July 06, 2020, 07:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GB2017

Just a quick Hi, and thanks for the invite via AGF

confession time, never had a rapid or even had the chance to shoot one but thanks (??) to @robs5230 he has been tempting me, so looking forward to joining in and learning lots and at some point make a new acquisition once I have a vague idea of what I am doing

all the best

Geoff


Daztilley

Welcome to the forum Geoff👍👍👍
Sounds like you've got the rapid bug 😎
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Ca_Varminter

Hi Geoff,

Well I hope we can persuade you to "Officially" Join the Club!!
So take a look around. If you have any question, we have plenty of member
who can answer Them!!
I look forward to you joining in on the Fun.

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard mate. Where are you based. I am sure someone will let you try a rapid.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KevG

Welcome to the forum Geoff m8.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

GB2017

Thanks for the warm welcome Gents

I am in Uxbridge, West London and go to a club near the Polish War Memorial off the A40.

Am fairly eclectic in my airgun tastes but have never owned a theoben / rapid, but I will!! Just would like to see a couple in the flesh and see which one fits / suits / gets my heart a poundin'

They do seem to be a like hens teeth, think I am sort of hankering after something that has been shall we say "refined" rather than modified.

daystatesniper

Be carefull Geoff once you bond with a Rapid ...it leads to Rapiditus   8)


atvb' Mick

KCE

Hi Geoff.
Welcome to the forum.
We have our own dedicated youtubs channel on here now and I made a video on there about the Theoben Rapid Block.
You may get some ideas of there as to how versatile the block can be.
We also have some of the best engineers on here who make parts for the rapids kevG/Dr Bob/Martin444/Stuart to name but a few.
When it comes to Theoben stocks we have Richard from Custom Stocks and Stevie B who can cover all your stock work.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

GB2017

Quote from: KCE on July 08, 2020, 07:59:34 PM
Hi Geoff.
Welcome to the forum.
We have our own dedicated youtubs channel on here now and I made a video on there about the Theoben Rapid Block.
You may get some ideas of there as to how versatile the block can be.
We also have some of the best engineers on here who make parts for the rapids kevG/Dr Bob/Martin444/Stuart to name but a few.
When it comes to Theoben stocks we have Richard from Custom Stocks and Stevie B who can cover all your stock work.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.

Thanks for that very useful info, will start having a look at the youtube channel immediately.

From the research I have done so far I have actually contemplated whether it would be worthwhile building one from scratch seeing as they seem to be like hens teeth or attacked with Dremels

maxtich

#9
Welcome aboard Geoff
Not True ..Rare as hens Teeth!
Some members just give them away for Charity.. here ...keep your eyes peeled! :)

GB2017

Quote from: maxtich on July 09, 2020, 01:43:33 PM
Welcome aboard Geoff
Not True ..Rare as hens Teeth!
Some members just give them away for Charity.. here ...keep your eyes peeled! :)

I was warned that there were some lunatics on here!!! And I thoroughly commend you for your efforts Sir they are admirable to the extreme.

Carl.

Quote from: daystatesniper on July 08, 2020, 06:33:32 PM
Be carefull Geoff once you bond with a Rapid ...it leads to Rapiditus   8)


atvb' Mick
I concur! HW100 sold, two Rapids bought within a month of each other,  that's it no more 😁😂

GB2017

Quote from: daystatesniper on July 08, 2020, 06:33:32 PM
Be carefull Geoff once you bond with a Rapid ...it leads to Rapiditus   8)


atvb' Mick

Well Mick warned me and I thought pfah......

I subsequently bought a nice 93 mk1 in .22, somebody was then breaking some fac rapids and I acquired the bits to make a nice .20 mk2 hyedua skeleton stocked job which when impact pull their finger out with have a gsx block, then I saw another mk1 22 and for some reason bought that and am on the books for a vendetta in due course...

so yup i have got a dose  8)

KCE

I know how you feel most go there in time the same as you.
Have you a pic of the hyedua stock.
Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Ca_Varminter

Yep.... Welcome to the Club!!
Suffering from the Rabid Rapid Bite.....
No serious effects... only to your bank account.
And excessive drool looking at a Rapid, Custom or Standard!
Something to think about....Drooling allowed


Stuart

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.