Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 40

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello

Started by Heathly, June 20, 2020, 06:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heathly

Evening,

Thanks for the add to this forum. I've just joined (as you could probably guess). I'm on the south Kent coast, which today is warm and sunny for once.

I look forward to learning some tips and tricks from others here on the forum

Cheers

Ca_Varminter

Hi Heathly,

Glad you found all of here!
I hope you like our site, and find useful.
If you have any Questions, don't be afraid to to Post them.
I am sure many of members will respond....

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍👍👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

KCE

Welcome to the forum Heathly.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
Feel free to ask away for any advice or info on rapids.
We look forward to your postings in time.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Heathly

That's great. Thanks for the warm welcome

KevG

Nice to have you join us m8.no need to rub it in about weather.its shite up north.😁
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard bud.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Dazgrif36

S type .177 kevg reg 😎

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.