Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,850
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 31
  • Total: 31
  • Google
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Old newby

Started by Steve g, January 12, 2026, 04:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve g

Just to say hello, it's been a while since I was last on the forum so thought I'd re join. The pigeons where i have permission are giving me the "smug " look again, so I've decided to dust down and dig out my mfr 😇
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Ca_Varminter

Hi Steve g,
Welcome to the Rapid Forum!
Hope you like what you see..
Your MFR should make a Dent in your Pigeon problem at your permission!!
Keep us Posted on the results.
Looking forward to reading your Posts!

Visit Us as Often as You Can!

Stuart

Kernal

#2
Quote from: Steve g on January 12, 2026, 04:26:39 PMJust to say hello, it's been a while since I was last on the forum so thought I'd re join. The pigeons where i have permission are giving me the "smug " look again, so I've decided to dust down and dig out my mfr 😇

Go get em Steve!

Try not to re-join...do better and be a friend to this site.....become a sole mate dedicated to our forum & most of all the Theoben Rapid Forum!

Like Like x 1 View List
I'm an old-school programmer who started writing code back in the 1980s.

Please do not PM me unless you are an Admin or Moderator.

KCE

Welcome to the forum Steve,
Good to have you on board here with us.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Kev.
Like Like x 1 View List
Regards KCE
Admin.

DAVYW1

Welcome to the forum Steve!
Like Like x 2 View List

Steve g

#5
Cheers lads, mfr all ready to go and ........it's got a leaky reg 😕. It's not been used for a while so serves me right a'suppose, a quick text and im off to kev g's shed at the weekend for a once over.

Ca_Varminter

Lookout for that Rabid Fox....
I think it need to offer it a few £££ to See KevG!!!!!


Stuart
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Kernal

Freaky that fox Stuart!
Funny Funny x 1 View List
I'm an old-school programmer who started writing code back in the 1980s.

Please do not PM me unless you are an Admin or Moderator.

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.