Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Evening all

Started by PiL, June 01, 2020, 09:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiL

My names Steve and I've kept the same username pretty much on all the airgun sites I've joined. I've got a mk1 rapid .177 (.22 spares) sub 12 and I'm looking to learn all I can from learned folk like yourselves. I'm on the other forum and was on previous one before it closed down. Thank you Mods for approving my signing up.
ATVB

Ca_Varminter

Hello Steve,

Welcome to our new Rapid Forum.
There is bit for everyone, so I hope you like what you see.
Don't hesitate to contact one our staff if you have any questions.
Looking forward to your Postings here.

Have Fun,
Stuart

PiL

Many thanks Stuart 👍

KevG

Welcome steve.hope you enjoy the forum.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum steve 👍👍👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

KCE

Welcome to the forum Steve.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the forum.
There is plenty og good advice and info to be found on here regarding all rapids.
Feel free to get involved with postings and we look forward to reading your posts in time.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards KCE.
Regards KCE
Admin.

PiL

Thanks for the warm welcome lads 👍

nevadacowboy

Welcome to this fine forum.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.