Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,849
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 21
  • Total: 21
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi Folks

Started by Andycoup, May 31, 2020, 10:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andycoup

Hi all, joined earlier, just thought I'd say alright.

I was on the old r7oc forum before it died, and am on the new one and the bbs with this username.

I have 2 rapids, a mk2, with kevg valve and reg and an S-type which is, as far as I know, standard, apart from an AWT silencer.

I tend to be more of a reader than a poster, but will get involved if I can help.

Have fun lads, and stay safe.

Andy.

Kernal

Let me send you a warm welcome to the board Andycoup.  :)

KCE

Welcome to the forum Andy.

We hope you enjoy your stay with us here while the forum grows.
We look forward to any postings you list.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards KCE.
Regards KCE
Admin.

KevG

Welcome andy.hope you enjoy the forum.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Ca_Varminter

Hi Andy,

Glad you found all Us here..
I look forward to You Postings

Have Fun,
Stuart


Daztilley

Welcome to the forum Andy 👍👍👍
Good to see you on here mate
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard mate
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.