Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,855
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 44
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi Gentlemen

Started by martini1215, February 28, 2024, 04:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martini1215

Hi all from wonderful Grimsby, honest its not really grim here.
I am 63 yrs old and definitely not new to shooting , my introduction was with a webley jaguar at the age of 7 then I moved onto bigger stuff, .22 rimfire, lots of centrefire and a fair bit of 105mm.
I recently got hold of a Theoben Rapid Mk 2 and find them a lovely gun, very accurate and very easy to work on.
I do tinker and repair lots of different airguns as well as shooting them.
Thanks for having me on the forum I am looking forward to some interesting reading.
Neil C

Ca_Varminter

Hi martini1215,

Welcome to the Rapid Forum.
We have many Modifiers and guys who repair their own Rapids...
A lot of knowledge is floating around on our site.
Looking forward to reading all about your adventures into Everything About Airguns!
Hope you enjoy our site...

Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Like Like x 1 View List

nevadacowboy

Like Like x 1 View List
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

P barrett

Welcome to the forum mate ATB jazz 😁

martini1215

Thanks for the welcomes and for advice already given, I feel quite at home already
Winner Winner x 2 View List
Neil C

KCE

Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

KevG

welcome Mike,looking forward to your post
kevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.