Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,855
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 40
  • Google (2)
  • Baidu (5)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello from Buckinghamshire

Started by slurpysam, September 06, 2022, 07:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slurpysam

Hi Guys,
Been a while since I last seen this site, looks great.
Hello from a wet and windy Bucks this morning.
Im into air/centre fire and shotguns ,fishing and motorcycling.
Thanks for having me.

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

slurpysam


Ca_Varminter

Hi slurpysam,

Glad found found all Us Rapid lovers here, and decided to join in on the fun!
I am looking forward to your Posts and to hear all about your Rapid!!
Hope you like what you see here!

Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart

KevG

Regards KevG.
Administrator

slurpysam

Quote from: Ca_Varminter on September 06, 2022, 02:30:11 PM
Hi slurpysam,

Glad found found all Us Rapid lovers here, and decided to join in on the fun!
I am looking forward to your Posts and to hear all about your Rapid!!
Hope you like what you see here!

Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart
Thank you very much,
I have a MK1 12/200, which is a gem,a little sick at the mo but on its way to resurrection, via the help from you guys, I also have a rapid 7 mk1 in .22 FAC, which spits them out about 30 ish ftlbs.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

slurpysam

Quote from: KevG on September 06, 2022, 10:39:56 PM
welcome to the forum m8
KevG
Thanks Kev, you and I have spoken before, I have one of your regged valves on my .20.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.