Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,855
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 26
  • Total: 26
  • Baidu (3)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello new here

Started by PeterNI, August 20, 2022, 10:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterNI

Peter here from Northern Ireland.  Anyone else on here from NI.  Joined as I bought my FAC Mk2 when it was new.  All I've done is fill the bottle and pull the trigger for years but now I've got a bit of an issue.  How do I get to chat with the KevG fella and should I bring my up to now dependable MK2 for a visit
Thanks for having me on herpetet

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard buddy. KevG is on here and has his own thread I am sure he will contact you soon.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KCE

Hi PeterNI,

Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here and im sure kevG will be glad to help you when he drops in on the forum.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Ca_Varminter

Hi Pete,
I am sure we can get your Sick Rapid MKII back shooting very soon.
I am sure KevG should show soon....
Well when He gets the time... a very Busy Lad...

Visit Us as Often as You Can,

Stuart

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

KevG

welcome Peter m8.was good to talk to you.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.