Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,855
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 60
  • Total: 60
  • Google
  • Baidu (3)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

ZB Mount to Pard 008.

Started by Brooksy, February 21, 2022, 07:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooksy

I bought the ZB Pro Universal mount for my Pard 008P, but using it with the scope mounted directly on the ZB meant that the lens caught the spring clip and I couldn't use the sunshade without cutting a piece out of it. I like the sunshade as it makes focus adjustment so much easier. So, off into the shed I went and an hour later I'd made a 6 mm riser block out of a piece of aluminium plate. The one in the photo was a prototype made in two pieces but that wasn't good enough for me, so I made another one piece block, 65 mm length, 8 mm wide and 6 mm high, then I sprayed it satin black. The holes were drilled to match the hole centres of the Pard body and 10 mm countersunk socket head screws were fitted instead of the tiny things from ZB.
Now it sits at just the right height with the spring clip only just touching the sunshade, but not enough to cause any drag.
Now I need the wind to die down so I can get it zeroed properly.

KCE

Yes I have been there myself trying to mount some nv scopes in the past.
You have done a cracking job and im sure you will have it zeroed in no time weather permitting.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.