Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 14
  • Total: 14
  • Google
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello

Started by happydude, May 23, 2020, 09:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happydude

Hi all I'm Happydude  or mostly anyway.
I'm on most airgun forums with this name but mainly own Theoben Rapids, Impactair and RAW,s and always looking for more or ways to modify them.
Great to see another forum and look forward to contributing to the content.
Regards
Hd

KevG

Welcome aboard m8.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Ca_Varminter

I hope you enjoy our site!
I look forward to your Posts on here

Stuart

KCE

Welcome to the forum Happydude.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
Regards KCE
Admin.

happydude

Thanks gents.
👍

Daztilley

Welcome mate 👍👍👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard mate.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

The Robin

Hi John

Welcome to the forum   :)
BASC member

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.