Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,849
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43
  • Google

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi all!

Started by Chris4658, March 17, 2021, 08:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris4658

Hi, I'm Chris. Had the heads up about this site from a very helpful and knowledgeable guy by the name of Bob, Dr Bob, some of you may have heard of him? :) I do frequent the 'other' site now and again so have heard of the original Theoben geniuses that are on here.
Have a rapid mk2 Fac with the sporter trigger......that's about as much as I know about it so far, hoping to gain the confidence and understanding to be able to strip and perhaps even improve it. I'm a mechanical fitter by trade so not completely green to the workings of pneumatics etc but no substitute for good teachers to learn from.....this is where a lot of you guru's hopefully. Fitted Bobs qf today, this was the first mod I've done to rifle, was getting fed up of constantly having to remove bottle.
Owned my rapid for about 10yrs, only used for hunting, mainly squirrels, feral pigeons and have recently started on the rats on a few diary farms.
Also hunt with rim fires, full bore and shotguns. Look at each of them as tools, I look after my kit but dont wrap them in cotton wool so to speak.
Anyway, hope that wasn't too much 'war & peace'.
Look forward to chatting to you all :)

Kernal

Top man is our DrBob,..

Great to see new ppl join our forum,...I do hope you enjoy it here,...we like to think of ourselves as one big family that look after each other in time`s of need! plus have a little fun along the way!

Have fun posting great to see you join Chris!

;)


Ca_Varminter

Hello Chris,

Anyone Dr Bob bring over, is Always Welcome!!
My first Rapid was just like yours!
MK II FAC, Sporter Trigger in .20 cal..
But she has changed a bit.... It now has a Mark 4 trigger!
It was fitted by a world class PCP airgunsmith over on my side of the Pond!

Looking forward to you posting your adventures and questions about your Rapid.

Visit Us as Often as You Can!

Stuart

Chris4658

Thanks guys, much appreciated! I already have a few questions so I'll post on technical part of forum. Glad I've been pointed to this site.

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard mate
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KCE

Hi Chris4658
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site more.
Feel free to get involved with posts.
We also have our own dedicated you tube channel on her eso take a look from time to time see what you think.
If you have an idea for a video drop me a pm any time.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

KevG

welcome to the forum Chris
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.