Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 28
  • Total: 28
  • Google
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi All!

Started by Zack, January 16, 2021, 05:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Hi all,

After many years of dreaming of owning one of these rifles, I finally ordered a rifle from Martin. I'm still 2 - 3 months away from receiving it. It's probably going to feel a LOT longer than that! I plan to use the rifle for hunter class field target.

I look forward to learning from y'all.

KevG

welcome to the forum m8.enjoy
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard mate.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Ca_Varminter

Hi Gear_Junkie,

I hope you enjoy our site....
You need to post a few photos of you new rifle when you get it!
Good Luck,

Visit Us as Often as You Can,

Stuart

Zack

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I'd be happy to post some photos after I get the rifle.

KevG

looking forward to it m8
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Bumpkin

Welcome and hope  to see your new rifle soon

KCE

Welcome to the forum Gear_Junkie.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Mattb

Hi mate,welcome aboard

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.