Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 17
  • Total: 17
  • Google
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello from Derby/Notts

Started by oldskoolzzz, October 17, 2020, 07:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldskoolzzz

Hello chaps  :)

I see a few familiar faces  8)

And some will know me from other forums  ;D

Been around the houses more than once as you might say  ;D

So a hello from me out Derby/Notts way (Long Eaton)

Recently got another Mk1 Rapid and was out the rapid scene for a little while so it's nice to be back and catch up with all things Rapid again 8)

Nick






nevadacowboy

Welcome to this fine forum Nick.


Bob
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

oldskoolzzz


KevG

Great to have you join us nick m8
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

oldskoolzzz


Ca_Varminter

Hello Nick,

Welcome Back to the Rapid Family and Forum!
Looking forward to some stories about your and your MK I.
Of course, any Problems with that MK I, don't afraid to ask!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

oldskoolzzz

Quote from: Ca_Varminter on October 17, 2020, 02:31:36 PM
Hello Nick,

Welcome Back to the Rapid Family and Forum!
Looking forward to some stories about your and your MK I.
Of course, any Problems with that MK I, don't afraid to ask!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

Cheers Stuart  8)

I've just put up more info and pic of my rapid in the gallery section.

I also have another Theoben in my family that I gave recently to my son.

I've been messing about with Springers for a few years and done a few conversions on poorly rammers.

I will do a new thread on the Evo project   ;)

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum Nick - good to see you on here 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

oldskoolzzz

Quote from: Daztilley on October 17, 2020, 03:55:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Nick - good to see you on here 👍

Cheers Daz  :)

KCE

Hi oldskoolzzz.

Welcome to the forum.
Please feel free to get involved with any postings.
Look forward to reading your posts on here.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.