Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
  • Google
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Greetings

Started by Billyboy, October 29, 2020, 05:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCE

Welcome to the forum Billyboy.
Good to have you onboard.
Enjoy the forum and feel free to get involved with posts on here.

Regards Kev.









Regards KCE
Admin.

Bumpkin

I bought my first Rapid second hand and the chap selling said to me that though he was parting with it he expected that one day in the not too distant future he would end up buying another. As we parted company he said you can change your rifle but you always end up coming back to Rapids.
I kept that rifle but recently I decided I would treat myself and with an ability to purchase pretty much what I wanted it ended up being another (upgraded) Rapid.
Guess that guy was right, you always end up coming back to Rapids...

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.