News:

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,855
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 36
  • Total: 37
  • DAVYW1
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Simmons aetec

Started by Lewis86, November 01, 2020, 08:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewis86

Got myself a simmons aetec in as new condition. Just wondering if anyone knows much about them? I've had a fair few pro airs and WTC. Don't think I've seen a aetec for sale before.  The optics look better quality than the WTC that's on my HW77K.

KevG

Regards KevG.
Administrator

Lewis86

Quote from: KevG on November 01, 2020, 09:27:37 PM
very nice scope those

Thanks Kev. I'd say the quality of the optics are about the same as the Airmax I had on it before. Not bad for an older scope compared to these new ones. Seems well made compared to modern scopes.

LONEWOLF

good scopes i have 2  on rapids

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.