Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 32
  • Total: 32
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

countryman he

Started by davegee59, July 15, 2020, 11:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davegee59

ivebought a countryman and its a lovely looking gun but low on power and I want it servicing, who does them guys
atb
Dave

KCE

You may need some work on the strut m8 if that is the one im thinking of.
Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

davegee59

its a really nice old thing, I've got a pump and I'll give it a quick squirt and see if it holds air,
but im going to keep it as im building my airgun collection up again and I like the theobens, how many post do I need before I can get on the sales threads as I've got a nice little gun fund burning a hole in my pocket ?
does Kev G repair and service these or just pcp's
atb
Dave

KCE

You could send KevG a pm and see if he works on them.
Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Robs5230

They're pretty easy to work on as when the air is bled, nothing's under compression.

I wrote the following guide about 5 years ago for a HE Fenman

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?761283-Theoben-Fenman-HE-1997-stripdown-guide


This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.