Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,849
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 26
  • Total: 26
  • Google (2)
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Greetings everyone

Started by CliffRay, July 28, 2020, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CliffRay

Kevin invited me to join, so I obviously couldn't say no :)

I bought an MFR in 2005 and despite everything else I have, would never let it go.

I set up Optical Solutions a few years ago when I gave up on finding a reseller who even knew how to put batteries in a thermal scope. I use very I sell so feel free to ask any questions or arrange a demo.

Just be careful what you ask though; I can explain the working of everything from a photomultiplier tube to a microbolometer and after a few years as an A Level physics teacher, I won't let you escape till you remember everything I have said :P

PE23 5PP if anyone is close enough for a beer :)

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Kernal

Welcome to the forum Cliff,

Have fun and try not to confuse us all with physics  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:) :)

KevG

welcome to the forum cliff.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Ca_Varminter

Hi CliffRay,

I hope you enjoy our site...
Take a look around... If there any question you have... don't be afraid to make a Post about it!

Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart

KCE

Welcome to the forum cliff.
feel free to get involved with any info you have on your range of products on here.
I'm sure we could all do with some info on your range of thermal scopes and nv products.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum cliff 👍😎
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

CliffRay

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Kevgun

Welcome Cliff, I didn't know you had a Rapid.

Kernal

Quote from: KCE on July 28, 2020, 11:14:29 PM
Welcome to the forum cliff.
feel free to get involved with any info you have on your range of products on here.
I'm sure we could all do with some info on your range of thermal scopes and nv products.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards kev.

Oh now thats interesting so does he run or own this company Kev,


Topsparx1

Hi Cliff, welcome to the club matey 👍🏻
BASC Airgun Member - Responsible Shooter 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Theoben Rapid 7 Mk1 .22
Weihrauch HW100KT .22
Weihrauch HW98  .177
Walther LGM-1 .177

CliffRay

Kernal, both.

I keep trying to find good people to help me run it, but that's not easy to do.

CliffRay

Quote from: Kevgun on July 29, 2020, 09:11:34 AM
Welcome Cliff, I didn't know you had a Rapid.

Hi Kev, we spoke about it before when I asked where to get a Picatinny rail for it, but I guess your memory is as bad as mine :)

Kevgun

Quote from: CliffRay on July 29, 2020, 07:37:22 PM
Quote from: Kevgun on July 29, 2020, 09:11:34 AM
Welcome Cliff, I didn't know you had a Rapid.

Hi Kev, we spoke about it before when I asked where to get a Picatinny rail for it, but I guess your memory is as bad as mine :)
Yep, don't remember ::)

CliffRay


This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.