Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,864
  • Total Topics: 3,300
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 28
  • Total: 28
  • Google

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

New to the forum, but not to Rapids.

Started by Wilyfox, July 23, 2022, 08:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilyfox

Hi all, I'm Phil and found this forum after being unable to log into another forum I was a member of in the distant past.
I recognised a few familiar names so thought I'd join up.
I've not done much shooting for the last couple of years but I'm felling the buzz again and I'm getting back into it.
I currently own four rapids including an FAC .20, which is currently leaking again!! So I'll be looking for some advice on this.

Phil.
Like Like x 1 Useful Useful x 1 View List

Daztilley

Regards Daztilley
Moderator

KCE

Hi Wilyfox,
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here and look forward to reading your posts in time.
Feel free to check out our dedicated you tube channel on here and hit the sub button.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Ca_Varminter

Hello Phil,

Glad you found all of Us Rapid lovers here on the Theoben Rapid Forum.
Sad to hear you have a sick Rapid...
Make a post in the Tech area..... I am sure you were hear from KevG and others members.
We have a great group here...
Looking forward to reading your Posts

Visit Us a Often as You Can,
Stuart

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Mattb


KevG

Regards KevG.
Administrator

Wilyfox

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps.

Phil.
Like Like x 1 View List

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.