Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,756
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 40
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi

Started by Stevep123, July 04, 2022, 08:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevep123

Thought I'd introduce myself
I've just purchased a mk2 rapid with a cylinder in a TM1000 stock to use for hft.

I've had a couple of rapids before a fac mk1
And impact gsx600,I had both worked on by kevG. 

Thanks
Steve

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard buddy
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Ca_Varminter

Hi Steve,
Glad you found all of us fellow Rapid Lovers.
Hope you like what you see.
Looking forward to your posts

Have fun,
Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart

KevG

welcome Steve m8
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

jackrooz

welcome home..the home of rapids

KCE

Hi Stevep123.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here and look forward to reading your postings in time.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.