Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,866
  • Total Topics: 3,300
  • Online today: 43
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 24
  • Total: 24
  • Baidu (6)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Identify my rapid model please.

Started by Craigash, May 23, 2022, 05:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigash

Hi everyone can someone identify the model and year of my recent purchase please? I have looked at serial numbers and nothing seems to tally.  Thankyou.
013458

lone wolf

#1
I cant seem to place that either?


Ca_Varminter

I uploaded a pdf showing production dates....In the download area

With a SN# 013458
It was made in Dec 2002...

hth,
Stuart

Craigash

Sorry Stuart I am a Newby where do I find the download area?

Kernal

Quote from: Craigash on May 23, 2022, 06:56:03 PM
Sorry Stuart I am a Newby where do I find the download area?

Hi Craigash you can find the downloads area just next to the home page and forum page at the main forum page, I`ve tagged an image to display where this area is,

:)
Winner Winner x 1 View List
I'm an old-school programmer who started writing code back in the 1980s.

Please do not PM me unless you are an Admin or Moderator.

Craigash

Thanks for that. I must be missing something I can't see my serial number. The last one is 012579 then it goes to 00.

Squinty

There should be two spread sheets, the early one goes up to when the company was sold to M Rutherford, the second covers the full production span but is based on a production estimate.
You're probably looking at the early one.

Theoben Rapid Systems on the block, two screw bolt gate probably 2003 (oops just seen Stewart's post)
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List

Craigash

Thanks for that. So would it be a mk1 January?

Ca_Varminter

From the far left column... it shows the top row: From(beginning), next the bottom row: To(ending) of the serial number series...
So for Dec 2002, the beginning SN# 0013426, to the end SN#0013519...
So your SN# 013458 drop right in the middle of the range by Theoben...

Stuart

Squinty

Quote from: Craigash on May 23, 2022, 08:41:35 PM
Thanks for that. So would it be a mk1 January?

Yes it's definitely a mk1 with a Gamo trigger.
Dec 2002 /Jan 2003 or there abouts,

either pull it a cracker or stick a candle on a left over mince pie for its birthday  :D

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.