Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,065
  • Latest: Stu
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,862
  • Total Topics: 3,299
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 29
  • Total: 29
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hey

Started by Billgatese30, May 15, 2022, 09:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billgatese30

Hi all

I'm Chris, floated around various shooting forums (serial lurker) for years but always kept the same username or a variant thereof. Shot everything from .303 & 7.62x54r to .177.

Hope to enjoy the board now I'm allowed in :)
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Ca_Varminter

Hi Chris,

Glad you found all of Us here.....
I also hope you like what you find here...
So when you get a chance, what Rapid(s) do you Shoot??

Enjoy, Visit Us as Often as You Can...
Stuart

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard buddy.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KevG

welcome chris,hope you find the forum useful
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

KCE

Hi Billgatese30

Welcome to the forum.
we hope you like what you see on here and look forward to reading your posts I time.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Billgatese30

Hi all thanks for the welcome.

No rapids currently although I have borrowed & shot a mk2 quite a bit when I have been between guns in the past. Currently have a .177 Prosport, FWB 601, .22 Venom FX2000 plus some 22lr, 6.5x55, .303, 7.62x54r and a 12g in the cabinet too.

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.