Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,065
  • Latest: Stu
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,854
  • Total Topics: 3,299
  • Online today: 70
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Fokke Mol from Fryslân

Started by Fokke Mol, April 03, 2022, 05:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fokke Mol

Hiya,

my name is Fokke Mol from Fryslân the Netherlands. I`ve been an airgunner since i was 12, had a lot of `m and sold a lot of `m. Since a few years i am growing fond of classic airguns. They`re better than the average gun you can buy nowadays. Said that i have to confess i have some modern guns too.

There`s this bloke i know and i am shooting alongside him for along time. He has a Theoben Rapid. I always wanted a Theoben pcp. Two years ago i bought a Theoben Cuntryman wich had to be rebuilded with new selfmade parts and that rammer made it clear. I have to have a Theoben pcp.

On the Dutch airgunboard, on wich i am one of the admins together with tat Teoben Rapid shooting bloke i know, a Teoben Rapid MK1 came along. It`s a FAC in .25. Next friday i will hold it in my hands.

The scoperings are missing, that`s a shame. Are those available anywhere?

I came here to suck up some information. I`m sure i`m at the right place for that.

Take care.

Best regards, Fokke Mol

KevG

welcome to the forum, someone on here may have a spare set of scope mounts failing that ebay normally as them on from time to time
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Ca_Varminter

Hello Fokke Mol,

Glad you found all here on Theoben Rapid Forum.
It sounds like you have the same problem that All of here have....
Rapid addiction!!
I am sure you can find a set of Rings for your Rapid...
If not you can talk to Dr Bob, on our Forum..
He maybe able to set you up with a Picatinny scope rail.

Hope you like our site. Looking forward to read all about your "New" rapid!
Visit Us as Often as You Can!

Stuart

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Fokke Mol

Hi,

thanks y`all.

Reading the posts on this forum i see that i am a complete dumbnut when it goed about Teoben Rapids. I bought two .25 magazines on the Dutch forum. I need some scope rings, i hope the ones on my Theoben Countryman fit but anyway, in need scoperings. I have to get me a quick fill too, over here we`re shooting with the gun attached to a regulator wich is scrrewed on the divingbottle.

Best regards, Fokke Mol

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.