Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 53
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 34
  • Total: 34
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Newbie

Started by Burrowman, December 15, 2021, 10:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burrowman

Hi folks I'm new on here. I have been looking for years for someone to service my sick Mfr, so here's hoping. Burrowman

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍

You've come to the right place 😎
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Ca_Varminter

#2
Hi Burrowman,

Glad you found all of us Rapid Fanatics on here..
But sorry to hear you have a Sick MFR.
If you have the time, I know we can talk you through Fixing it!!
But if you Want someone to Look at it...
KevG is your Man!!
He can Revive a dead Rapid. Even with a Stake through it's Heart!!

I hope you get Your MFR up and hunting Soon!!
Also I hope you enjoy the rest of our site.

Visit Us as Often as You Can.
Stuart

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard buddy. KevG is your man.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KCE

Welcome to the forum Burrowman.
We hope you like what you see.
Feel free to ask away for help and advise regarding your mfr.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

alan1

Welcome again you should all you want on hear and have it sorted soon

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.