Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 53
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 35
  • Total: 35
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Newbie Rapid owner

Started by Bootneck68, November 14, 2021, 07:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bootneck68

Hi all,

thank you for accepting me, after shooting airguns since i was about ten on and off I got back into it about 5  years ago, and only got my first Rapid (mk2 .177) in August this year, after a trip to meet Kev G to get to serviced I wonder why and how I never got one sooner !

Its probably the most accurate gun I own and constantly surprises me how good it is, anyway heres a few pics and cheers Kev G again for getting the best out of it, ATB Tim  :)
Like Like x 2 View List

KevG

welcome Tim m8.just love that stock
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Ca_Varminter

Hi Tim,
That is a Stunning looking Rapid you have there!!
If KevG and his fox have touched it..... It must be a Tack Driver!
I hope you like the Site, and the information we have tucked inside.

Have fun
Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard buddy. Nice gun you have there.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Bootneck68

Quote from: KevG on November 14, 2021, 03:14:21 PM
welcome Tim m8.just love that stock
KevG

Cheers Kev mate, if you remember my mate another Kev, who's mk1 .22 I brought up and you did a reg for him he's over the moon too mate cheers again  :)

Bootneck68

Quote from: Ca_Varminter on November 14, 2021, 03:57:06 PM
Hi Tim,
That is a Stunning looking Rapid you have there!!
If KevG and his fox have touched it..... It must be a Tack Driver!
I hope you like the Site, and the information we have tucked inside.

Have fun
Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

cheers mate appreciate it, yes I imagine theres a mine of knowledge on here thank you  :)
Like Like x 1 View List

Bootneck68

Quote from: nevadacowboy on November 14, 2021, 04:06:37 PM
Welcome aboard buddy. Nice gun you have there.

Thanks Bob,

cheers mate  :)

williamthedog


Bootneck68


Daztilley

Welcome to the forum Royal 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Bootneck68

Cheers Daz mate 👍 OARMAARM 😁
Like Like x 1 View List

Wolf

Lovely bit of wood on that one
Like Like x 1 View List

KCE

Welcome to the forum Tim.
That is a cracking looking rapid indeed.
Love that grain on the stock.
You will always have piece of mind out in the fields now knowing that kevg and his rabid fox have serviced it for you.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Bootneck68

Hi Kev,

Thank you mate yes I think I got lucky with the walnut for sure  ! It was great to meet Kev G, a mate from my local range recommended getting up to visit him, as he takes all of his Rapids to him.

I wanted to make sure it was as good as it could be, and I haven't been disappointed 😊.

Cheers Tim 👍
Like Like x 1 View List

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.