Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,855
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 53
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 35
  • Total: 35
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

New member Too!

Started by js1969, October 03, 2021, 10:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

js1969

Hi I'm js1969, I'm a new member to the forum. I own a theoben MFR .22. I can't wait to start chatting  with  other members. I already know a few of the senior members!! from the rapid 7 owners club.So happy to be back guys.

Ca_Varminter

Hi js1969,

Glad to see you and your MFR found all of Us here in Theoben Heaven!
Hope you enjoy the site and start posting!

Visit Us as Often as You can!!

Stuart

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KCE

Hi js1969

Welcome to the forum for all things rapid related.
We hope you like what you see and look forward to reading your posts in time on here.
feel free to check out our dedicated YouTube channel on here for most things related to nv or thermal optics.

regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

williamthedog

Welcome to the forum 👍

KevG

Regards KevG.
Administrator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.