Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 24
  • Total: 24
  • Google
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Afternnon all

Started by angrybear, July 08, 2021, 03:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angrybear

Afternoon to all.
Well must be honest, before today I don't remember ever knowing this forum existed but when I tried to register it said I already was ??
Somewhat embarrassing  :-[

Anyway, no point in taking a different ID, I am trying to be less angry than usual.

The proud, if often somewhat confused, owner of a mk11 FAC .25 & .20 MFR.  :) :)

Ca_Varminter

Hi Angrybear,

You have been a member for just over 2 months....
You registered on May 4.....

Well anyway, glad you found all of us Rapid lover here on this Forum.
Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing some photos of your collection.
Hope you like what you See.

Visit Us as Often as You Can, when you remember??
Stuart ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KCE

Hi angrybear.

Welcome to the forum.
Good to see you have found out that you are a member.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

angrybear

Thanks I'll put it down to the Vodka  8) 8)

Quick note for Admin I tried to do a password reset (before guessing correctly) but never received the email with link ??

KCE

#5
It may be due to you being a member on here at that time but will look into it.


Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Ca_Varminter

I have Checked it and it is working......

Check your Profile... Is your Email Address correct???

Stuart

williamthedog

Welcome to the forum 👍

KevG

Regards KevG.
Administrator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.