Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: hoof hearted on September 10, 2020, 09:49:05 AM

Title: Hello
Post by: hoof hearted on September 10, 2020, 09:49:05 AM
I am hoof, I have been shooting airguns to 50 years, like most kid I started with the Gat gun, then spent much of my youth drooling over the images of airguns and lingerie in the freeman's catalog.
I have had a succession of springers until I bought  a rapid, I have tried other PCPs but all have come and gone, only the rapid remains, it's not more accurate than any of my other pcps but it much easier to be accurate with and has personality that no other gun does.

I an not sure how much I can contribute but I am sure I will learn plenty.

hoof.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Daztilley on September 10, 2020, 11:12:04 AM
Welcome to the forum Hoof - get stuck in mate 👍
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Topsparx1 on September 10, 2020, 01:45:51 PM
Hi there Hoof welcome to the forum, what area you from bud ?
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Ca_Varminter on September 10, 2020, 02:43:36 PM
Hello hoof,

That is the story many here has lived too.
I know I did over in the US...
But We Had Dr Beeman and His Toy Catalogs...
I couldn't wait for the New catalog to arrive..
The Drooling was bad....
I miss those days
I hope you like our site!!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: nevadacowboy on September 10, 2020, 06:32:15 PM
Welcome aboard mate
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: hoof hearted on September 10, 2020, 08:38:57 PM
Quote from: Topsparx1 on September 10, 2020, 01:45:51 PM
Hi there Hoof welcome to the forum, what area you from bud ?

South lincs.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: hoof hearted on September 10, 2020, 08:40:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome👍
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KevG on September 10, 2020, 09:40:22 PM
welcome to the forum hoof m8.
KevG
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KCE on September 11, 2020, 12:23:33 AM
Hi hoof hearted.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see on here as we develop the site more.
Feel free to get involved with any post on here and look forward to your posts.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.