Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: Topsparx1 on July 16, 2020, 09:15:01 PM

Title: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: Topsparx1 on July 16, 2020, 09:15:01 PM
Hey there guys, I've had my Rapid 7 MK1 since 1997 its the best rifle ever for me so accurate and reliable, I live in a small village called Polstead in Suffolk. I only moved here a year ago so I don't have any permissions or shooting knowledge of this area. If anyone lives close by shout out and we can have a chat 👍🏻
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: Kernal on July 16, 2020, 09:34:16 PM
Welcome to the board Topsparx1,  Enjoy your stay here with us,

Regards
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: KCE on July 16, 2020, 10:23:43 PM
Hi Topsparx1.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
look forward to your postings on here in time and please add a pic of your rapid in the gallery.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: KevG on July 16, 2020, 10:24:53 PM
welcome to the forum m8.
KevG
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: Ca_Varminter on July 16, 2020, 11:07:41 PM
Hi  Topsparx1,

Glad you found all of us Fellow Rapid Lovers here on this site.
I hope you find it informative and fun.
Looking forward to you join in on the fun here!!

Visit Us as Often as You Can..
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: nevadacowboy on July 17, 2020, 12:12:06 PM
Welcome aboard mate.
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: Topsparx1 on July 18, 2020, 09:51:21 AM
Quote from: KCE on July 16, 2020, 10:23:43 PM
Hi Topsparx1.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
look forward to your postings on here in time and please add a pic of your rapid in the gallery.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.

I'll add a pic once she's all back together again, just having a bit of a service ATM. Got to get my cylinder tested and filled also !!
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: Daztilley on July 18, 2020, 04:03:13 PM
Welcome to the forum 👍
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: CliffRay on July 28, 2020, 08:27:18 PM
II was in Suffolk for 11 years but still had to look up Polstead on Google Maps. I may have a possible rabbit shoot for you near Felixstowe if you don't mind driving that far. I took nearly 1000 rabbits in 8 months, but I moved away 15 months ago and I am sure they are back :)
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: KCE on July 28, 2020, 11:10:04 PM
A very kind gesture there Cliff.
Regards kev.
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: Daztilley on July 29, 2020, 04:01:38 AM
Brilliant gesture 👍👍👍
Get that thermal charged up Kev 😎
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: Topsparx1 on July 29, 2020, 01:52:16 PM
Quote from: CliffRay on July 28, 2020, 08:27:18 PM
II was in Suffolk for 11 years but still had to look up Polstead on Google Maps. I may have a possible rabbit shoot for you near Felixstowe if you don't mind driving that far. I took nearly 1000 rabbits in 8 months, but I moved away 15 months ago and I am sure they are back :)

Hi CliffRay, as the guys have stated that is a very kind gesture, Felixstowe is about an hours drive away for me but I would definitely be interested to see the permission
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: CliffRay on July 29, 2020, 07:39:30 PM
Send me your number and a good time to call :)
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: Topsparx1 on July 30, 2020, 01:14:00 PM
Quote from: CliffRay on July 29, 2020, 07:39:30 PM
Send me your number and a good time to call :)
PM sent
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: CliffRay on July 30, 2020, 03:21:39 PM
and answered :)
Title: Re: Hello from Suffolk
Post by: Dazgrif36 on August 28, 2020, 07:25:14 PM
 :)Welcome mate