Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: slurpysam on September 06, 2022, 07:09:40 AM

Title: Hello from Buckinghamshire
Post by: slurpysam on September 06, 2022, 07:09:40 AM
Hi Guys,
Been a while since I last seen this site, looks great.
Hello from a wet and windy Bucks this morning.
Im into air/centre fire and shotguns ,fishing and motorcycling.
Thanks for having me.
Title: Re: Hello from Buckinghamshire
Post by: nevadacowboy on September 06, 2022, 09:02:34 AM
Welcome aboard buddy.
Title: Re: Hello from Buckinghamshire
Post by: slurpysam on September 06, 2022, 01:41:50 PM
Thanks Bob.
Title: Re: Hello from Buckinghamshire
Post by: Ca_Varminter on September 06, 2022, 02:30:11 PM
Hi slurpysam,

Glad found found all Us Rapid lovers here, and decided to join in on the fun!
I am looking forward to your Posts and to hear all about your Rapid!!
Hope you like what you see here!

Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello from Buckinghamshire
Post by: KevG on September 06, 2022, 10:39:56 PM
welcome to the forum m8
KevG
Title: Re: Hello from Buckinghamshire
Post by: slurpysam on September 07, 2022, 02:42:27 PM
Quote from: Ca_Varminter on September 06, 2022, 02:30:11 PM
Hi slurpysam,

Glad found found all Us Rapid lovers here, and decided to join in on the fun!
I am looking forward to your Posts and to hear all about your Rapid!!
Hope you like what you see here!

Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart
Thank you very much,
I have a MK1 12/200, which is a gem,a little sick at the mo but on its way to resurrection, via the help from you guys, I also have a rapid 7 mk1 in .22 FAC, which spits them out about 30 ish ftlbs.
Title: Re: Hello from Buckinghamshire
Post by: slurpysam on September 07, 2022, 02:43:31 PM
Quote from: KevG on September 06, 2022, 10:39:56 PM
welcome to the forum m8
KevG
Thanks Kev, you and I have spoken before, I have one of your regged valves on my .20.