Theoben Rapid Forum

Introductions. => Introductions => Topic started by: oldskoolzzz on October 17, 2020, 07:47:14 AM

Title: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: oldskoolzzz on October 17, 2020, 07:47:14 AM
Hello chaps  :)

I see a few familiar faces  8)

And some will know me from other forums  ;D

Been around the houses more than once as you might say  ;D

So a hello from me out Derby/Notts way (Long Eaton)

Recently got another Mk1 Rapid and was out the rapid scene for a little while so it's nice to be back and catch up with all things Rapid again 8)

Nick





Title: Re: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: nevadacowboy on October 17, 2020, 09:00:08 AM
Welcome to this fine forum Nick.


Bob
Title: Re: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: oldskoolzzz on October 17, 2020, 10:16:02 AM
Quote from: nevadacowboy on October 17, 2020, 09:00:08 AM
Welcome to this fine forum Nick.


Bob

Cheers Bob  :)
Title: Re: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: KevG on October 17, 2020, 11:26:02 AM
Great to have you join us nick m8
KevG
Title: Re: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: oldskoolzzz on October 17, 2020, 12:01:36 PM
Quote from: KevG on October 17, 2020, 11:26:02 AM
Great to have you join us nick m8
KevG

Cheers Kev  8)
Title: Re: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: Ca_Varminter on October 17, 2020, 02:31:36 PM
Hello Nick,

Welcome Back to the Rapid Family and Forum!
Looking forward to some stories about your and your MK I.
Of course, any Problems with that MK I, don't afraid to ask!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart
Title: Re: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: oldskoolzzz on October 17, 2020, 02:53:58 PM
Quote from: Ca_Varminter on October 17, 2020, 02:31:36 PM
Hello Nick,

Welcome Back to the Rapid Family and Forum!
Looking forward to some stories about your and your MK I.
Of course, any Problems with that MK I, don't afraid to ask!

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

Cheers Stuart  8)

I've just put up more info and pic of my rapid in the gallery section.

I also have another Theoben in my family that I gave recently to my son.

I've been messing about with Springers for a few years and done a few conversions on poorly rammers.

I will do a new thread on the Evo project   ;)
Title: Re: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: Daztilley on October 17, 2020, 03:55:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Nick - good to see you on here 👍
Title: Re: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: oldskoolzzz on October 17, 2020, 04:02:17 PM
Quote from: Daztilley on October 17, 2020, 03:55:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Nick - good to see you on here 👍

Cheers Daz  :)
Title: Re: Hello from Derby/Notts
Post by: KCE on October 20, 2020, 09:52:23 AM
Hi oldskoolzzz.

Welcome to the forum.
Please feel free to get involved with any postings.
Look forward to reading your posts on here.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.