Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 25
  • Total: 25
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Introduction

Started by Mattv, March 12, 2025, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattv

Hi all, thanks for letting me join. I've had a Theoben sirocco 2000 gas ram for about 23 years which lost all its pressure last spring so I splashed out on something I had always wanted back in the day but could never afford/justify. I found a left hand action .20 rapid mk2 in absolutely mint condition and have fallen back in love with airgunning.
Like Like x 3 View List

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Like Like x 1 View List
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Mattv


Ca_Varminter

Hi Mattv,

Glad you took the plunge and join our merry group of Rapid Owners!
Nice Snag on getting a Left Hand Rapid .20!!
My first Rapid MKII was a .20!!
Hope you like the site... Post some pics of your Rapid...
We Love Rapid Porn here!!!

Visit Us as Often as You Can
Stuart
Like Like x 1 View List

nevadacowboy

Like Like x 1 View List
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Kernal

Like Like x 1 View List
I'm an old-school programmer who started writing code back in the 1980s.

Please do not PM me unless you are an Admin or Moderator.

Mattv


NightOwl

Hi Matt.
Newbie likewise. First day for me today.

Kernal

Quote from: NightOwl on April 18, 2025, 08:32:48 AMHi Matt.
Newbie likewise. First day for me today.

Welcome aboard NightOwl  :)
I'm an old-school programmer who started writing code back in the 1980s.

Please do not PM me unless you are an Admin or Moderator.

KevG

welcome to the forum m8
kevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

P barrett

Welcome to the forum Matt ATB Jazz 😁

Keiron

Welcome to the family mate

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.