Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,864
  • Total Topics: 3,300
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 23
  • Total: 23
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi all

Started by Andyshoots, August 18, 2022, 02:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyshoots

Hi everyone, and thanks for pointing me to this forum KevG.
I've used the same username as I have on airgunforums for those who are also on there.

Kernal

Hi Andy m8,  ' 'Welcome aboard' 

;)
Like Like x 1 View List
I'm an old-school programmer who started writing code back in the 1980s.

Please do not PM me unless you are an Admin or Moderator.

Ca_Varminter

Hi Andy,
Well any person that survives an encounter with KevG's Rabid Fox, is Welcome to our Forum!!
I hope you like what you see.
Looking forward to your post about what type of rapid you shoot..

Visit Us as Often  as You Can!
Stuart
Like Like x 1 View List

KevG

glad you joined us Andy m8,welcome
KevG
Like Like x 1 View List
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Andyshoots

#4
I don't actually have it yet I'm going for it on Saturday. Before I start I'll thank you kev for your time and advice, and the others on airgunforums.
It's an s type in .177, looks ultra clean, and owned by someone (now deceased) for 10yrs for use at a local plinking range. (Wife is selling)with a 400cc bottle (500 also included)
I've already ordered a GC stock for it but won't be made until Feb  :(
For info I've shot all my life, and use all aspects of it across FAC air/rimfire/shotgun and centrefire.
These rapids seem to be steadily climbing all the time and I wanted a safe queen as all my current 8 firearms are tools pretty much, so decided because of its history, it's looks and the people available to help with servicing etc I'd look out for a mega clean rapid and buy it. I'm 38 now and have been shooting since age 9 and I remember so many people that had these in the days I was really keen on airgunning, I still have an fn12 from the late 90s I guess it's similar.
Anyway thanks for the welcomes guys I'm looking forward to being here, I am currently a rapid newbie but enjoy the learning.

And what the hell is this rabid fox it's like the 3rd time I've heard it mentioned  ;D
Like Like x 1 View List

Ca_Varminter

This is the zombie creature that lives on KevG wall in his Shop....

According to KevG, it may have been shot with a Musket!!!
I Still think it is Alive!!!!
So if KevG is working on your Rapid... and you have to go to his shop to pick it up...
PROTECT YOUR BRAIN MATTER!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Stuart
Funny Funny x 1 View List

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard buddy
Like Like x 1 View List
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KCE

Hi Andyshoots,

Welcome to the forum.
Hope you like what you see on here and we look forward to reading your postings in time.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Kev.
Like Like x 1 View List
Regards KCE
Admin.

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Like Like x 1 View List
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Andyshoots

#9
So here she is guys. Phase 1 complete, phase 2 she's off to kev for the once over and anything she needs  :)
This came with one mag, scope, a 12l cylinder (out of test) 400 bottle and 280 spare, a reg?? And a few gubbins. I paid £850.
Stock will be going, as will the scope, and the mod as it's so long! But really quiet!
Will be asking for values on all in due course. I'm so happy to have it but will feel better once I know it's sorted and good to go mechanically

Ca_Varminter

Nice looking Kit you have there.
I don't know if it is the lighting.. it looks like the stock needs a wax or oil.....
Beware of the Zombie Rabid Fox!!!!


Stuart

Andyshoots

Haha you guys and the f***ing fox!!
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the stock is ugly, although shoulders beautifully! Hence the GC order. And I can only find one tiny little mark on it.
It will be up for sale as soon as feb comes around, with the bipod too I don't like the Harris style (thumb wheel) for adjustment 👎🏼

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.