Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,756
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 41
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 34
  • Total: 35
  • Aggy

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

New member

Started by Eddie, July 16, 2022, 05:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie


angrybear

Evenin' & welcome to the enlightened circle.

Ca_Varminter

Hi Eddie,

Glad you found all of us Rapid Lovers...
So what Rapids do you Own... or Want to Own?

We are a friendly bunch here. So don't be Shy...
Looking forward to reading you posting!!

Enjoy our Forum
Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart

KevG

Glad you made to the forum Eddie m8
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Eddie

Quote from: angrybear on July 16, 2022, 05:43:57 PM
Evenin' & welcome to the enlightened circle.
[/quote   ]    hi mate we we meet again 😀

Eddie

#5
Quote from: KevG on July 16, 2022, 06:52:28 PM
Glad you made to the forum Eddie m8
KevG
Yes mate  only just to busy shooting the rifle with that nice silencer some one made me 👍🏻

Eddie

Quote from: KevG on July 16, 2022, 06:52:28 PM
Glad you made to the forum Eddie m8
KevG
hi ya ,  I've recently got a rapid mk1. 25 fac   , and really love it
I've had some theoben rammer in the  past that I wish I still had  fenman sirocco 2000,
  I'm a vermin controller and was a gamekeeper for years  and big in to air rifles   love me weihrauch springers to  do alot of  deer management     as part of my job   but that's boring to me ,    sooner be out with me airguns really,       I'm a idiot when it comes  to  tech and forums  so please br with me 🤣  I'll get the hang of it!   
Like Like x 1 View List

jackrooz

nice glad.to see you made it over here also ..
Like Like x 1 View List

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

KCE

Hi Eddie.
Welcome to the forum.
We hope you like what you see and look forward to reading your posts in time on here.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard buddy
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.