Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,866
  • Total Topics: 3,300
  • Online today: 43
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
  • Baidu (3)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Newbie

Started by Cambelski, May 01, 2022, 07:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambelski

Hi all, just thought I woukd say hellp and I have just pucked up my first rapid7, looks like a mk2 stock but has a scalloped action like a mfr, I've been told it's an S with a reg.

I have also added a few bits to is, quick fill adapter and a picatinny rail.
I'm definitely enjoying it and many years waiting to fine one   :D
Like Like x 1 View List

Ca_Varminter

Hi Cambelski,

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum.
That is nice looking Rapid you have..
It hard to tell what was the original Model of your rapid..
Since the later ones, all had scalloped loading ports and were offered with Regs.. Depending on which style.
Hope you post a few photos of your hunts or targets!
Enjoy our Site and all it offers the Rapid Lover

Visit Us as often as You Can.
Stuart
Agree Agree x 1 View List

KevG

welcome to the forum m8
,nice looking stock that
KevG
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Regards KevG.
Administrator

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard buddy.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KCE

Hi Cambelski

Welcome to the forum.
Good to have you onboard here with us.
That is a very nice looking out fit indeed.
look forward to your posts in time on here and feel free to get involved with any posts.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Kev.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Regards KCE
Admin.

angrybear

#5
I'm pretty sure the S type was marked as such on the left side of the block, not that it really matters once people start swapping bit's & bobs  ;)
Looks like a nice SCS stock as well.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Squinty

#6
welcome to the forum

As already mentioned they usually have S-TYPE' on the block... but if not...many later blocks had no model designation just Theoben Rapid.

S-type specs were slightly different to a mk2 and (humbly) specific to that model.

stock with accessory rail for bipod.
19" barrel
optional 500cc bottle ( 177 500 shots  / .22 700 shots x 250bar), but too damned heavy
MFR reg

apols for the edit...damned mobile.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Cambelski

Thanks every one.

On another forum some one said it could be an S but I think it's more like a mk2 with the stock shape.
I've fitted some Dr Bob bits and it's very nice ti shoot, I do need to tweek the trigger a little and I was thinking of getting a best fittings CF 300cc bottle for it to get a little weight of the front.
My barrel is 16" long and only says theoben rapid on the action.
Stll lots to learn.

Thanks

Cambelt
Like Like x 1 View List

Billgatese30


This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.