Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,065
  • Latest: Stu
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,854
  • Total Topics: 3,299
  • Online today: 70
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 44
  • Aggy
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Introduction

Started by Mike, April 09, 2022, 05:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Hi, Thanks for accepting me, I've owned my Rapid 12 FAC for 6 years now along with a HW100, mainly I like to shoot pigeon & rabbit. I'm realising how good it is, and started researching a bit online which lead me to this group. I've seen it described as agriculture I suppose because it's basic, which is something I always look for in machines, a bit like my Daihatsu Fourtrak,It's never needed any repair but I would like to find someone who can overhaul & improve it to be its best.
Like Like x 2 View List

Kernal

Welcome to our forum Mike,

This forum is work in progress atm and in time you will see it change a lot to suit everyone's needs, So enjoy as we expand & get to know our great members, we are all one big family here.

So welcome on board Mike,

;)
I'm an old-school programmer who started writing code back in the 1980s.

Please do not PM me unless you are an Admin or Moderator.

Ca_Varminter

Hi Mike,

Glad you found all of Rapid lover here on this site...
If you are looking for someone to give your Rapid a tune-up and a bit more...
Well KevG is the man to talk to!!
He has own board on this forum...
So just make post there on what your Rapid needs done!!!

Looking forward reading the stories you and your Rapid will be creating..

Visit Us as Often as You Can,
Stuart

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KevG

welcome to the forum Mike m8
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.