Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,849
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello folks

Started by Mr Bond, January 28, 2021, 08:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bond

Non Sufficit Orbis

KevG

I like that.keep thinking about doing one of mine in all black.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Mr Bond

Cheers Kev. I love the black look, I build lots of rifles in that style.
Non Sufficit Orbis

Mr Bond

Here's a couple, my BSA Ultra folding stock, lits of nice things inside you can't see

Non Sufficit Orbis

Mr Bond

Non Sufficit Orbis

Mr Bond

I can't load multiple pics. Probably because I'm 59.
::)
Non Sufficit Orbis

Mr Bond

And an S200 made from crap out of a bits box, plus a few bits I had to make or buy.

Non Sufficit Orbis

Mr Bond

Wrong pic, can't edit, again as I'm 59 I would think. Ffs

Non Sufficit Orbis

Mr Bond

Non Sufficit Orbis

Mr Bond

Non Sufficit Orbis

Daveyb

I like this rifle, not mine but reminds me of my old army rifle L96A1


Ca_Varminter

I guess having Titanium exposed(no blackened)
She doesn't qualify........



But She was the World First Tactical Airtube Airgun(Rapid).......
This started the flooded!

But I do like the potential of yours!!

Stuart

Mr Bond

Both fabulous and inspiring.  :)
Non Sufficit Orbis

Daveyb

Stuart that stock looks spot on mate very nice

Kernal

Quote from: Daveyb on February 01, 2021, 10:03:15 PM
Stuart that stock looks spot on mate very nice

Hmm dunno M8 it look`s a bit offset to me LMAO,

;)

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.