Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,850
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
  • Google (2)
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello everyone - just wanted to say hello :)

Started by davesims, June 07, 2020, 04:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davesims

Hello everyone,
I have recently joined and just wanted to say hello.

Spoke to KevG a few days ago and got pointed to this forum. From what iv'e read so far I'm glad I did.

Dave

Kernal


Ca_Varminter

Hi Dave,
I am glad KevG, pointed us out to you.
I hope you enjoy what you see here.
Looking Forward to your Postings.

Visit Us Often,
Stuart

KCE

Welcome to the forum Davesims.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the forum.
Look forward to your postings on here.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Daztilley

Regards Daztilley
Moderator

KevG

Regards KevG.
Administrator

hunter

Wellcome and enjoy great sight and guys on hear

Replay

Top guys on here m8, you`ll not go wrong on here, it has all the right people in one place.

  :)
The Future Is Theoben :D

DeDiCaTeD To StAlKinG DaVeL

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

davesims

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all mambers who have taken the trouble to say hello.

There is loads of great stuff on the forum and I have already been helped by some of the chaps and chapeses?? on here.

I have just purchased my first rapid, a FAC .22 cal MK2 Rapid 12 that looks in great condition.

I am now saving up for a left hand stock from custom stocks but will use the rifle "as is" until then.

Thanks again

Dave

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.