Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,849
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 23
  • Total: 24
  • lurk
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

New to the forum

Started by Brad, June 12, 2020, 07:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

Hi everyone I have just joined the forum thanks to kevg, I was a member of the old rapid forum since 2008 and have owned Theobens for over 20 years I live in Northumberland and also have .22lr , .17 hmr. Fac .22 rapid And impact gsx 100
I have had loads of bits off kevG  and Friendly advice, if you need you gun sorting he is your man.

nevadacowboy

Welcome to this fine forum Brad.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

KevG

Great that you have joined us brad.and thank you for the kind words.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Replay

Hi Brad welcome to the forum buddy  :o
The Future Is Theoben :D

DeDiCaTeD To StAlKinG DaVeL

KCE

Welcome to the forum Brad.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the forum.
We look forward to your posts in time on here.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Ca_Varminter

Hi Brad,
Well anyone that knows KevG can't be all bad...
I hope you like what you see here.
Looking Forward for your postings

Visit us Often,
Stuart

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum Brad 👍👍👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.