Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,065
  • Latest: Stu
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,854
  • Total Topics: 3,299
  • Online today: 70
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 44
  • Total: 44
  • Google (2)
  • Baidu

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

New Member

Started by EddieP, March 24, 2022, 04:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EddieP

Hi,

I live in the Carnforth area of Lancashire, and I have a Rapid 7 Mk 1 which I've owned from new. Recently it developed a leak, but the local gunsmiths I contacted seem to regard it as 'obsolete', and claim they can't get spares for it. I'd prefer my pride and joy to be fixed by someone who regards it as the design classic it is, rather than a relic, and I'm hoping that someone on here can point me in the right direction please?

Ca_Varminter

Hi EddieP,

Thanks for signing up for all the Rapid Fun!
You have come ton the right place!!
The man to talk to is KevG..
He is The Rapid Repair Man!
I am sure he can fix you and your Rapid, in No time!!

Since this your first Post... you can't PM him at this moment...
So just make a post in his Area!
https://rapidforum.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=60.0

I hope you enjoy our Site!
Visit Us as Often as You Can!
Stuart

KCE

Hi EddieP

Welcome to the forum.
We hope you enjoy what you see and enjoy the forum.
As Stuart said im sure kevG will come to your hour of need and be able to sort you out in no time

Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

EddieP

Thank you both for your rapid and helpful replies, I'll do as you suggest and contact KevG!

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard buddy. KevG is the answer to all your rapid problems.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

angrybear

New O ring kits are available on ebay for a few £, I like the kit from A1tackleshop because it has a good shadow guide for which is which.
& a new black valve & stem from DrBob.

It's surprisingly easy and very satisfying to DIY, with the aid of a guide if you need to.

KevG

welcome to the forum Eddie m8,enjoy
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.