Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,850
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 26
  • Total: 27
  • Jamie748
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Very early fenman .22

Started by Daztilley, June 06, 2020, 05:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daztilley

I was very lucky to pick up a very early Fenman .22 last week.
Bought new from the Theoben factory by a WW2 spitfire pilot - the stock is the early American black walnut which people thought at the time looked like a creosote stain ....
The early bean can silencer was fitted at the factory too.
The only scope that should be fitted to a fenman imho is the Simmons WTC - this one is an early coin adjuster type
The gun / silencer / scope all look like they were bought yesterday 😎

Still producing just under 11 fpe and lovely to shoot 👍
Havent checked the serial number yet - TB7422 but they didn't make many with that stock type.

Couple of pics below.....
Like Like x 1 View List
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

KCE

Another real Gem you have there Daz.
I do like that early stock on that one and I have been a fan of the old bean can for many years.
I have never owned a fenman but have shot a few over the years which led me to fit a gasram system in my first bsa lightning.
That is going back some years.
Thank you for the upload Daz.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

kennyboy

You lucky bugger Daz I`ve been after a Fenman for ages, all I seem to be able to find is the Evo  and people tell me they arn`t a patch on a Fenman. Ken.

Daztilley

I got lucky as I pass the guys house on the way to and from work 👍
So none of that posting malarkey 😎
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

daystatesniper

Lovely wood on that gal Daz  ,my brother had a ELI "crow magnum"  in .25 laminate ,he sold it after a few weeks lol

atvb' Mick

stillair1

Nice one, those offset mods are weighty , built to last. I've got one to stick an early r7 on.

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.