Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,855
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Eliminator / Fenman

Started by PhilH, August 17, 2020, 12:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilH

I've a bit of a mystery theoben it was sold to me as an eliminator carbine but a few have suggested that it's a fenman. It's a HE action, but to make matters a more difficult there's no identification number stamped on it anywhere. I've even had the stock off and  there's no sign of one, reassuringly there's no sign of any grinding or filing where ones been removed either.
It's running at 11.4 ft lbs a bit stiff to cock but very accurate so I'm happy with it.
Can anyone shed any light on the matter?

Therapidman

Looks like a fenman to me . The number are on the or under the cocking linkage normally start with tb.  .. they can be very faint

Kernal

Your gun is definitely not an eliminator,  I`ve owned the eliminator and trust me the barrel for a start is way longer than the one on your gun,  I would say as the above post a fenman,

Oh by the way the eliminator is one heavy hard to cock break barrel,  That i had to sell due to it being way to heavy to carry around the fields, After that i bought the rapid mrk 1 never looked back tbh,

Below is a photo of the Theoben Eliminator.




:)

KCE

I think what you have there is an early Theoben Evolution HE.
You could also changed the stocks on them with very little work and I think some fenman stocks also fitted the evolution.
Regards kev.

PS it is defo not a eliminator I have also had one and as kernal says very heavy and will give you arm problems in time.
Regards KCE
Admin.

PhilH

Thanks for your replies, my gut feeling was that is a bastardised fenman / evolution due to the short fenman type barrel

Kernal

Quote from: PhilH on August 17, 2020, 04:21:43 PM
Thanks for your replies, my gut feeling was that is a bastardised fenman / evolution due to the short fenman type barrel

Well,

I`ve never heard it put like that before,  But yes i would think your right it`s definitely different from the Eliminator that you thought it was,

But as long as your happy with it,...well thats all that matters don`t you agree!

Regards

:)

Ca_Varminter

Well the big give away that it isn't an Eliminator...
The Eliminator had the integral Dampa Scope Ring Mounts!!
Like in Kernal's photo!


Stuart


Therapidman

Hmmm strange one that ... looks nice though

battrill

This is a fenman. I have one exactly the same. I bought mine new and direct from theoben so I can say for sure!

battrill

The chequering does look different though on closer inspection and the fore end looks very slightly slimmer, but certainly very similar!!!

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.