Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 50
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 21
  • Total: 21
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello from Edinburgh

Started by Fergie777, August 04, 2020, 09:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fergie777

Hello everybody, Graham Ferguson here.
I was a member of the old rapid forum for many years, it was a mine of information. I've owned air rifles since my early teens, starting off with a relum break barrel in the early 70's.
I started pcp's about 20yrs ago with a mk1 rapid, I currently own a couple of MFRs a mk1 and a mk2. I've tried most other standard pcps, apart from my rapids the only one I was tempted to keep was an AA S200.
I get a great deal of pleasure from my rapids and use them predominantly for vermin control.
I'm also a keen flyfisher.
Cheers for now.

KCE

#1
Welcome to the forum Fergie.
Good to have you onboard.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the site.
Feel free to get involved with postings or upload your collectin in gallery.
You can also check out our dedicated you tube channel and videos.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Ca_Varminter

Hello Graham,
Hope you like our site...
It is a work in progress.. But it is shaping up pretty well.
I look forward to you contributing in to the Fun here.

Visit Us as Often as You Can

Stuart

KevG

welcome to the forum m8.yes remember you from the old place
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Daztilley

Fergie great to see you on here mate 👍
Looking forward to hearing how the HUMA regulator rapid setup is coming on ...
Get some pics on - will be interesting to see HUMAs take - on the rapid regulator 👍

Speak to you soon mate 👍


Regards Daztilley
Moderator

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Fergie777

Thanks guys 👍
Daz, that's at the end of a very long list I'm afraid.........😆

Daztilley

ok mate 😄
I will get a sneaky peek next time we are out mate 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Dazgrif36

S type .177 kevg reg 😎

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.