Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,852
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello from Basingstoke!

Started by Markyb, June 13, 2020, 02:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markyb

Hi all, recently joined to get help and advice needed for my Rapid Mk1 .22, I brought it a few months ago as a spares or repair, the guy had it from new and it Certainly wasn't a show pony but could be a lot worse with a bit of help from a guy local to me and dr bob sorting out the quick fill the gun is great, still a couple of little things but I'm living with it as it is for now.

Thanks
Mark

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum Mark 👍
Theres a fair bit of info on here and loads of helpful members 😎
Any questions just ask away mate 👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Ca_Varminter

Hi Mark,
I am sure we can fix you and your Rapid up Nicely..
Just start posting about the problems/questions you have..
We have plenty of Staff and Members the can Help out!
Looking forward to  your Postings.

Visit Us Often,
Stuart

Dave Smith

Welcome to the forum Mark.
I'm new here myself, so I'm sure we'll learn afew things together.

KevG

Welcome to the forum mark.nice to have you join
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Kernal

Is it me our does the evo silencer look abit long ? , Just i have the same silencer on my Mrk1 and i`m sure its not that long.

Nice mrk1 by the way, loving the old classic stock its showing.

Regards

Kernal

Markyb

Hi, thanks for all the reply's,  it came with the standard vortex silencer, I've fitted the long series Theoben silencer but it has the 19 inch barrel so it does make it very long but also very quiet, if barrels weren't selling for stupid money I would look out for a shorter one but the gun is accurate so I'm happy?

Cheers

Replay

#7
Try contacting KevG about that evo, i`m sure he can offer you an upgrade or mod to that evo, it will make your front end much lighter, very worth it because them evo`s carry some weight.

:)

Replay
The Future Is Theoben :D

DeDiCaTeD To StAlKinG DaVeL

KCE

Welcome to the forum Mark.
Good to have you onboard.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us as we develop the forum.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

nevadacowboy

Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.