Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,852
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 31
  • Total: 31

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello

Started by Remchester, June 14, 2020, 10:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remchester

Just saying hello got a few rapids to get fully sorted and thought I'd drop in and see if I can pick up some tips

KCE

Welcome to the forum Remchester.
We hope you enjoy your stay here with us while we develop the forum.
Look forward to your postings and pics of you rapids in the gallery section.
Regards Kev.
Regards KCE
Admin.

KevG

Welcome to the forum m8..just ask loads of free advice and anything complicated can help on phone.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Remchester

Thanks I'll get some pics up when I get a chance I've built 3 out of 4 up from blocks 2 mk2s and a 98 rapid7 as best I can they all need a good fine tuning not had chance to really shoot them much to give them a real shake down

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum mate 👍👍👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

Ca_Varminter

Hi Remchester,
We should be able to help you with any problems your Rapids have!
Looking Forward to your postings
Visit Us Often,

Stuart

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard mate.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.