Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,849
  • Total Topics: 3,301
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Drop down menu

Started by alan1, February 13, 2026, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurk

Quote from: angrybear on February 14, 2026, 05:32:06 PMI never even knew it was there :o but now spotted "tools" in the menu.


I only added it yesterday hence why you didn't see it.  ;)  "Tools" might not be the best name for tab, but I wanted to keep it short so the menus don't double up on your average laptop screen etc.

lurk

Quote from: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:21:47 PMYup i guess that works too Lurk  ;)

But what i was on about placing at the top of that page was this!



+ that orrible scrolling text thing.  ;D 

angrybear

Some of the weights in that pellet list are well off, H&N FTT .20 are not 15.1gn  ???

lurk

Quote from: angrybear on February 15, 2026, 12:49:47 PMSome of the weights in that pellet list are well off, H&N FTT .20 are not 15.1gn  ???

Ok, that's Kernal department as it's his code. All I did was move it and link to it. I'm sure he'll respond soon.

Kernal

Liking the lock code option Lurk very nice!  ;)
I'm an old-school programmer who started writing code back in the 1980s.

Please do not PM me unless you are an Admin or Moderator.

Kernal

Quote from: lurk on February 15, 2026, 10:08:20 AM
Quote from: Kernal on February 14, 2026, 05:21:47 PMYup i guess that works too Lurk  ;)

But what i was on about placing at the top of that page was this!



I revolve around the 1980`s remember Lurkster and them scroller`s ruled the skool in my days.

+ that orrible scrolling text thing.  ;D 
I'm an old-school programmer who started writing code back in the 1980s.

Please do not PM me unless you are an Admin or Moderator.

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.