Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,852
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 32
  • Total: 32
  • Google

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hi All

Started by GordonM, May 26, 2020, 01:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonM

I feel this site was set up just for me as I picked up my first R7 last week ( FAC, Mk2, 22 ) although I do have a RAW TM1000 , I hope that's not bad language on here!!!

Thanks

Gordon

KCE

Hi Gordon,
Welcome to the new forum good to have you onboard.
You  have come to the right place for any advise and help in your hour of need regarding your new rapid purchase.
We have no problem with any make of out fit you use so feel free to post regarding it any time and upload an image on here.
Enjoy the forum.
Regards KCE
Admin.

Ca_Varminter

Hi Gordon,
No Problems here... I have one of the first Rapid Mutant rifles.. made by Chip Smith!
Hope you like how this site is shaping up!
Looking forward to your Postings

Have Fun,
Stuart

KevG

Welcome gordon.maybe we should add a RAW section.i know a fair few with the RAWs.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

nevadacowboy

Welcome aboard mate.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

Daztilley

Welcome to the forum mate👍👍👍
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.