Recent Topics

Welcome to Theoben Rapid Forum. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 1,064
  • Latest: Rob W
Stats
  • Total Posts: 22,848
  • Total Topics: 3,298
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 1,511 (July 25, 2026, 07:29:23 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 17
  • Total: 17
  • Google
  • Baidu (2)

Twitter YouTube Facebook

Theoben Rapid Forum

Click above to make a donation. Thank you for supporting The Theoben Rapid Forum.

Hello From Me

Started by rgc_swanseaARC, May 23, 2020, 09:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rgc_swanseaARC

Hi All,

I'm sure u have seen some of your digital faces before but for those that I haven't, my name is Rhys and I'm an airgun-aholic.
Im one of the owners of the theoben rapid Facebook page, the old theoben-rapid forum, and was kindly invited to help out as an admin on this new site.

I currently own a rather special TTR, a Daystate Pulsar and a project Webley Xocet, but it all started with a Cometa 300 and pretty much every model of Air Arms s4xx range many years ago and now I'm hooked.

I will do my best to help one and all on here. If there's anything you think I might be able to help with or offer some knowledge of the holes I have already fallen down in the past, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be glad to help.

Welcome to the Forum, we hope you enjoy.

Regards
Rhys
Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 Tac IR
Daystate Pulsar. 177, Donny FL Sumo Mod, Pard NV008LRF

KevG

Nice one rhys m8.
KevG
Regards KevG.
Administrator

Ca_Varminter

Hi Rhys,

I am another one of the fellow Admins here.
Looking forward to working with you to keep this a nice place to talk about Rapids

See you in the trenches
Stuart

rgc_swanseaARC

Thanks both.
Certainly got the makings of a nice forum
Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 Tac IR
Daystate Pulsar. 177, Donny FL Sumo Mod, Pard NV008LRF

nevadacowboy

Welcome to this fine forum.
Bob
Once a Sapper always a Sapper

The Robin

Hi Rhys

Hope your well and the forum looks good, keep up the good work  8)
BASC member

Daztilley

Hi Rhys 👍 good to see you on here mate
Glad to be a part of a great team 👍👍👍😎
Regards Daztilley
Moderator

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.

Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting

Welcome to the Theoben Rapid Forum

© 2026 Theoben Rapid Forum. All rights reserved.